Sunday, January 11, 2009

Simple Fixes For Your Sick PC

"You Can Laugh At Computer Problems -If You Follow This Simple Guide" YES! You Too Can Use These Amazing Technician's Secrets To Save $100s And Eliminate Stress

Just imagine ... You switch your computer on and it purrs into life. It obeys your every command quickly and efficiently. However many programs you have open its speed is still the best possible. Your internet connection is excellent and it's an absolute pleasure to use your computer.

Seems far-fetched or even impossible? It isn't - and it CAN happen for you.

If I could show you a way to fix the most common PC problems yourself easily and for free, even if you know little or nothing about computers, are you willing to spare me the next few minutes?

As you read every word on this page, you'll come to realise that you can fix your PC yourself - even if you know nothing at all about computers. You probably don't believe this now, but I promise you it's true, and I'll even give you solid proof in a moment.
Are You Infuriated by Your PC's Poor Performance?
OK, so your computer's not perfect at the moment. In fact, as you've found this website, I'd go so far as to say that that it's very far from perfect. More like unbelievably stressful, right?

"Surely there's a way to fix my PC without a big bill, lots of wasted time and heaps of extra stress?"
YES - THERE IS!

"Simple Fixes For Your Sick PC"
- an ebook reference guide specially written for people who don't know much about computers but just want the darn thing to work!

I'm Max Pinner, a PC Technician who first started working on, and in, computers not long after thefirst PCs appeared. As we moved from Windows 3.1 through 95 and 98 to 2000 and then XP, I gathered more and more notes on different solutions to computer problems. 

These notes came in very handy when friends wanted me to help them out with PC problems (for free!) but as this soon became quite time-consuming, I'd give them the relevant notes, and they could fix their computers themselves, leaving me to get on with running my business.

As more and more friends told me that my tips had saved them so much time, money and stress, I had the idea of putting all my fixes into a book that anyone could keep handy for whenever a problem arises, instead of having to call a Technician out. 

Especially when sometimes all that's needed is for just a button or two to be pressed, and you end up with a large bill and the feeling you've been ripped off.  
PC Technician's Secrets Will help You To Fix Your PC Yourself
PC Techs don’t generally give their secrets away because they want to make money. I’m different. I want to tell you my secrets, because I hate to see people ripped off when all it takes to fix some problems can be just knowing which button to press.

I gathered all my notes together and organised them into a book, which I then tentatively offered to family and friends. I was amazed when they - and their friends and relatives - snapped up every copy I'd printed. It was incredible when the phone began to ring; not with customers needing help, but with readers who had solved their problems and were ringing to say thanks. That was something else!

So now, on the basis of feedback from my first "guinea-pig" readers, I've re-organised my notes and arranged them into a valuable, easy-to-use reference guide, designed as an ebook for easy download from the internet.

You may be worried if it's easy to read and use. In the Contents at the beginning, I list out every fix in an easy-to-see layout, so you can just run your eye down the list until you find the problem, and then turn to the correct page. If you'd like to see the "Contents" page of the guide RIGHT NOW, click here to visit my blog page.

I've developed it to be convenient, laid out like a sort of quick "glove box guide". And best of all - you don't need to know much about computers to apply the fixes!
Yep, not a misprint! Which computer problem will you fix first? 

CLICK HERE TO SOLVE YOUR PC PROBLEM

COPYRIGHT © 2009 PC ENHANCEMENT ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. To advertise your products here, kindly contact us at pcenhancement@gmail.com